I came back from skiing in Oberleche on Saturday and had to come home due to illness. However, despite having to be ill I had a skiing week that really really meant a ton to me. I went with a great group of people: The Constantines - Steph, John, Brian and Selina; The Lunnon's - Peter and Phillip, and my family. The hotel was gorgeous and cosy. What really really was fantastic fun was the fact that I skiied with Bri, Selina and Peter every morning, and they are the same level as me but a bit better, and I have NEVER skiied with anyone better than me. So, I fulflled all my senses bombing it down the slopes, in poor visability, taking risks I would normally have to do by myself. We went to such heights and drank all day haha
There were times I was standing in a cue to a lift staring up around me at the mountains and clouds with sun behind - all at my level. Also, when I skiied through a cloud and got to the bottom of it - I could stand up and have my head in the cloud, the crouch and have it just sitting above me.
Leche really is a stunning place in the Alps - prettiest I've been to I think....
We tobogganed alost every evening, and the toboggan run was INTENSE!!! haha, and it was always competition of 1st 2nd and 3rd between me, bri and selina. We took out some 5 year olds on the way down..oooopppsss :p
I'll have to tell you all everything with pictures to annotate at some point, but Im sorry for not posting in so long!!!
Im bored of the purple colour of my page too...and its layout..hmmm so i made it white - still quite boring..
xxxx HUGGLES!! xxxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
lol xx mayb it should be pink !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxx
Post a Comment