My last exam is in 2 hours and 15 mins!! and HELL can I take it on!! OOOHHHH YEEERRRR....Plant and anima physiology, I can beat you to a pulp. HA!
Looking back at my pictures from Kynace Cove, I think I am in the prettiest place to go to uni in the UK :) I would say St.Andrews comes very close with it's rustic view out to the far north seas and scottish heritage, and Oxford and Cambridge have stunning architecture...but where else has meditteranean blue seas and caves to explore on the beach and under the water? Where has hidden castles on the cliffs over looking one of the most impresive harbours in the world?? Where else has the best accomodation in the country??!! ...Sorry to toot my own trumpet, but I just love it here !!
Freedom in 3 hours and 15 minutes!!
Look forward to seeing everyone in Jersey so very soon!! I hold my place in reminding you that Jersey is, of course, still the most beautiful place in the world :)
xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment