Sunday, 15 February 2009

The Climb

My favorite song of ALL TIME is now : 'The Climb' by Miley Cyrus. Never has a song taken my breath away so much...or meant so much. wow. Miley really is awesome.

:)

IT'S MY 19TH BIRTHDAY TOMORROW, and this is my last blog being 18!! OMG!!
Being 18 was great...I did SO SO MUCH:

*Amazing time with My Best Freinds
*My party
*Skiing
*Florida
*California
*The BEST jersey summer EVER with my besties
*Uni
*KT tunstall
*Katherine Jenkins
*A Year such intersesting happenings
*Learning particualrly this year how much someone I used to HATE so much, means SO MUCH to me and we had the funniest times.

So..yes. Thank God for letting me live for being 18 AT LEAST lol!

See y'all when I'm 19!

XXX

Peace and love to everone I care about. You all know who you are :)


2 comments:

Moustache Fever said...

Here's to the best 18 year old button around ;)
and here's to the best 19 year old button very soon to be around lol :D
LOVE YOU BUTTONZZZ NOW MATTER WHAT AGE!!! ;)
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Helen McGuire - said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!

Have loads and loads of fun!!! :D

xxxxxxxxxxx