Tuesday, 3 February 2009

It was shnooooooow amazing!!

Snow!! Yipee!! Man, do I love snow!! I have never had the most amazing snowball fights in my whole life!


We had a HUAGE one on campus in the evening, after sledging ;) And then after a few drinks, me and most eccentric of friends stayed out from 12pm till 3:30 AM having EPIC snowball fights. It even got to a point, where me and James got so so violent that we became scared of each other and had to call a truce and then we were on the same side. At one point, he came up behind me and I was talking and laughing and he shoved snow DOWN MY THROAT and I just breathed it all in and I was choked and gagging for breath..he was like OH GAWD!!
Lol!!
And then we got out the giant infaltable lobster and the wheeless skatboard and did some snowboarding and more sledging. Now the snow is disappearing, but I have hope for some more :D




No comments: