Trying to revise...my concentration fairy is BORED.
I really wanna watch loads of fun films with my friends..including:
* Pirates 1
* Muppet Treasure island
*Harry potter 1 and 2/3
*The new disney 'fairy' film..with the computor animated tinkerbelle
* 10 things I hate about you
* The labyrinth
*Some funny home videos of EACH AND EVERYONE of my friends haha
* The little mermaid
*Pinnochio
*Cheaper by the dozen
*The parent trap
YES. Movie night soon my little minions. OH!! AND!! I wanna see the batman film cos I havnt seen it yet...WHHHYY SOOOOOOO SERIOUSSSSS???!!
Ok...I should be learning aquatic respiration right now. MEH.
I'm more interested in evolution...very interesting subject. Infact, Ive been folowing the Darwin season on BBC and the sensible thing that I picked up...after all the uproar between ultra-darwinists, religious people, and people who just accept evolution AND religion...is that a philosopher on the last episode said that he sees 'evolution' as just another science. Much like Biology, Physics and Chemisty...so therefore there is no need for 'ultra-darwinists' who REFUSE to believe anything else.
THERE. SORTED.
lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm up for all those films buttons, especially the home vids! got plenty of funny ones myself lol
and you MUST add disney robin hood to that took ;)
Do do do do do do do dooooo
xxxxxx
Post a Comment