I know I have kind of kept my blog seperate from my feelings, and made it more of a factual account - but I do have something important to me to say, 'cos I can't help but appreciate it so much it needs writing down.
I've learnt, but am learning everyday, that you may try to just 'be yourself' all the time, but 'yourself' is influenced by who you want to be and what you experience from other people. So although I thought I should allow myself to be a proper old sop today and let my feelings out, after I spoke to Mum and Dad they both gave me 2 faces of it, but all in all it has rounded up to a better perspective. I now feel a stronger person, and ready to TAKE ON THE WORLD :)
Thumbs up to Mum and Dad :) Love you both xxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment