Sunday, 10 May 2009

Shoooppp!!!

I went shopping yesterday in Exeter with my girlies, and I bought sooooo much stuff and almost hyperventilated whilst pacing my way through Jack Wills: One of my fave shops, but have never actually had the chance to step into physically until yesterday!! Exeter was beautiful, old buildings and such a vast array of shops alll over the place - it felt like I was in London. Thank God I'm on the Cornwall campus though because otherwise I would have no money left. Claire, how do you survive in Guildford when your surrounded by shops all the time!!??

Anyways, Just as an ode to my love of piano and how much I miss 'Allison' lol :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXSgejUNri0

xxx Love love xxx

3 comments:

Moustache Fever said...

yay to Allison!!! Ronald has a crush on her tee hee ;) xxx

T said...

Ha ha...I will let her know :) It can be a summer romance, I mean she is rather beautiful I must say

Moustache Fever said...

indeed, and Ronald is damn sexy ;)