Sunday, 24 May 2009

Wake up, it's a beautiful morning!! :D xx

Today has been sooo lovely, I got up early, went to work in the library but it was locked..THANK GOD ;D So, I ended up accompanying the fish in the courtyard whilst revising quietly for 2 hours straight this morning :)

Then I went back and grabbed the girls and we all sat on a blanket on the lawn under the main house, i was revising, Meg was painting, and Esther was doing nothing haha Me and Meg had roly poly races down the hill :D






3 comments:

And One For Luck said...

AWEEESSSOOOOMMMEEE

ali poos :) said...

'ended up accompanying the fish in the courtyard' :P i love you tori :P lol i just got this imagine of u sitting on the ledge of a fountain with a book with fish peering up at u lol!! :P :P xxxxx

ur lil sis xx said...

thats wat mr tully used 2 do at uni LOL x