If you're a fan of the Fredmeister then you've probably read about our adventures and got the T shirt, but if you're not I shall only begin to explain the weird and wonderful doings that this week brought about :)
From Monday to Wednesday I had been sat at home . .bored and wasting my time because most of my friends had left for university, when I suddenly woke up and thought Let's phone up Freddie and see if she's as arse numbingly bored as me - So I did and we had a lovely convo and planned to meet at Rozel for a walk and a bite of Lunch, just because it's half way between our very far fetched houses. Alas - When I arrived I stumbled across Freddie hugging a sign post, and she had in fact fallen into a deep sleep (Very very strange indeed). If only I knew that was to be the sign post pointing to the craziness to follow.....So we had hotdogs and a MASSIVE cream tea and I got cream all over my face! We then walked it off while chatting endlessly up the cliffs, and almost got pushed off the cliff by a swarm of wasps! Then, being the artistic people we are, we found a field of deep green grass and took loads of awesome photos! It was SUCH a coool day, and DEF on the list of 10 things to do before you leave the rock :)
1 comment:
woop! woop! welcome to the ranks!
Post a Comment