I only have 4 days left in Jersey!!! OMGG!! I love Jersey, there's so many things to do! I worship the sea and the sun, and it's so purty and fun and all my friends are here (well....they were here) and my family and beautiful dog and the rest of the menagerie!
BUT, today is the day that I started packing up for uni, and what seemed like too much stuff has narrowed itself down a bit now and fits neatly into little boxes in the corner of my room :) My sis asked me what I will miss most from here and I had to say my piano.... :( I love playing my piano...I have to thank Freddie and Emma for helping me to be able to work out songs on piano - cos I love to sing along with my fave songs..
I said goodbye to my fave horses by my grandparent's house today too...they've come to recognise me which is cute :)
Im gonna make my room at uni SO cool, and I have loads of pictures and art work to take with me, people will be amazed...
ok, please can somebody tell me if my blogs r boring, or ok, or good or whatever?? cos i want them to be good stuff to read!! THANKS!! haha..after learning about 'Good quality feedback' in Tulz' yr 7 class today lol
1 comment:
Your blog is awesome! keep it up! :D xx
Post a Comment