Wow!! I'm at uni! no way!! Im having such an amazing time too!!
I came over on the boat with my Dad, Freddie and Methini and had a fun journey, with drunken soldiers..laptop videos..girly gossip over a pack of cards :) Then I said goodbyeto my dear Jersey friends and went on my journey to the manor house. The old manor was REALLY old, haha...i think there was a ghost actually..with really nice gardens to explore, so anyways, we stayed there overnight and then drove to good old Corrrrnwall! I was so excited..and nervous...and not sure how to approach the experience of making new friends! But hell, i never knew it would be this easy - My Best Friend was absolutely right ;)
So, HA HA is what comes to mind now, Ive been put in the coolest block around with some hilarious people with the same interests as me and we've had a blast! I have certainly made an impression I reckon, lol, what with my 1st set of friends being made by both of us walking late into our first meeting....oops...but good result!! So, we had a few drinks etc ..and then it turns out there was only 2 of us in our flat on the first night - Me and Kyle - and we had a block party after the welcome drinks, which was awesome and finished with a guitar session and half 3 in t
he morning :) The next day, I hung out with my Mum and Sis in Falmouth and had a god old shopping session and explore, with good food along the way. Then, we said goodbye and I went back up to campus. That eve, I met my other flat mates who are all reeeeeaaallly cool, we all get on so well, and we had a good old giggly eve, they had their welcome drinks that night which I was meant to go to..but I never made it out the front door (thats one to be told another time) haha..never drink G&T...its def only for oldies..
SO.....anyway...today we had a mass explore Falmouth and I fell over on the bus back!!!! hahahahaha, we were all in fits...lol
but u get the drift, I already have my surf buds and we're going on Wed, yay ;D
I came over on the boat with my Dad, Freddie and Methini and had a fun journey, with drunken soldiers..laptop videos..girly gossip over a pack of cards :) Then I said goodbyeto my dear Jersey friends and went on my journey to the manor house. The old manor was REALLY old, haha...i think there was a ghost actually..with really nice gardens to explore, so anyways, we stayed there overnight and then drove to good old Corrrrnwall! I was so excited..and nervous...and not sure how to approach the experience of making new friends! But hell, i never knew it would be this easy - My Best Friend was absolutely right ;)
So, HA HA is what comes to mind now, Ive been put in the coolest block around with some hilarious people with the same interests as me and we've had a blast! I have certainly made an impression I reckon, lol, what with my 1st set of friends being made by both of us walking late into our first meeting....oops...but good result!! So, we had a few drinks etc ..and then it turns out there was only 2 of us in our flat on the first night - Me and Kyle - and we had a block party after the welcome drinks, which was awesome and finished with a guitar session and half 3 in t
SO.....anyway...today we had a mass explore Falmouth and I fell over on the bus back!!!! hahahahaha, we were all in fits...lol
but u get the drift, I already have my surf buds and we're going on Wed, yay ;D
1 comment:
dude, sounds like you're having fun!! miss you lots x
Post a Comment