Just go to uni even if u don't want to - its so much fun :)
But I suppose I was lucky to have the best flat mates ever :D Watch out for the 'Esther May Show' coming soon to a TV near u...and I reccomend highschool musical singstar at uni - get the boyz singing its v. funny...um ....yer....PARTY ALL NIGHT EVEN IF UR SO DEATHLY TIRED - COS FRE
SHERS IS ONLY 1 WEEK OF UR LIFE
But I suppose I was lucky to have the best flat mates ever :D Watch out for the 'Esther May Show' coming soon to a TV near u...and I reccomend highschool musical singstar at uni - get the boyz singing its v. funny...um ....yer....PARTY ALL NIGHT EVEN IF UR SO DEATHLY TIRED - COS FRE
1 comment:
LOL!!! the guy on the right as the joker is well creepy!! looks like youre having great fun :D ah that makes me very happy to know you're haing such a great time :) x
Post a Comment