Monday, 13 October 2008

Sweeeeeeeeeet



Don't ask why this blog is called 'Sweeeeeeeeeet' cos I dont even know why. All I know is that I havn't written a blog in a looooong time. So. Yer, Uni's still fun....I have never ending work to do, there's always something along the lines of Phylogenetic trees or Molecular clocks to be doing, but hey it is actually quite interesting :)

I watched Love Actually yesterday and it gave that tingly Christmas feeling inside, I can't wait till Christmas to be roasting chesnuts over an open fire surrounded by friends and family back at home sweet home. Apparently the surf was AMAZING this weekend, but I never made it due to lack of sleep..and I've had it rubbed in my face big time lol, But I have however had some good surfs anyway. I surf more here than I do at home, which is great!




Last night was very funny, our flat was extremely hyper, so we had a football match in the hallway, followed by roly poly races and headstand competitions. And then we got invited to a party in another block..which was kinda rubbish, so we brought the party back home and played singstar on full volume. Then we spotted the porters marching up to our flat to tell us off for being noisy AGAIN so we briskly switched off all the lights in the flat and hid in our rooms and spyed on the poters who just stopped when our windows blacked out..looked at each other with very confused faces and then wondered off looking back at our flat as if to say 'But I'm sure I heard music comign from there...' lol....silly old men :p We are DEFINATELY their favorites...

sooooooo...what else can I amuse you with??? ummmmm..the fact that I had a list of important things to do right now but I'm blogging instead :s

Im glad I brought my guitar to uni because I'm learning songs all the time..and I found someone who likes rocking out to Brooks and Dunn with me! lol

1 comment:

Moustache Fever said...

LOL!! blogging instead of work: definitelly the way to go :P xx