Sunday, 19 October 2008

Hello England (wherever my friends are)







Hellooo!! Im doing very well here right now, Im chilled with my music while contently getting on with my work. Just watched Night at the Museum...what a fantastic film!! I hope your all doing well out there too :) xx


I had a really good night last night, it was a 'Bak 2 Skool' disco which i was excited about going all out st trinians style to. So, Kat, Esther and I had a proper girly crazy 'drink/ dance like a loon' session before with moulin rouge, hairspray, st trinians music allll around, and driving the guys mad!! Lol, brilliant. I felt very ill after but battled through for once and made it to the party and had so much fun. My aim for the evening was to meet as many people as possible, so I literally went up to lots of random people and tapped on their shoulder and said 'Hi, I'm Tori!!' lol and it worked...wat a fab time.





I must add that I think Freddie is doing really well with her music that I've heard so far, the Helen song is just sooooo funny and well done (The best bit is te giggle in the middle and the 'Good god' or whatever she says) lol



Sooooo, tomorrow I have a wakeboard social in Falmouth so that should be good to meet a few crazy likeminded adrenaline junkies!!



La la la la la la la la Im listening to my amazing music such as mamma mia, colbie caillat, wishes, Jo Bros, Miley, Jordin Sparks, Jesse.... yer my flat are def getting used to this music..slowly but surely. But, I equally love their music too (mostly dance and garage) on Johns HUGE speakers...good times good times

Au revoir!! xxx




1 comment:

Moustache Fever said...

thanks dude!, you're the best :D xx