
Well, I can't believe I've been here for a week already.....Although, it's weird, because it's gone quickly and I've had so much fun all the time, non stop, but it feels like I've known my flat mates for my whole life! Haha, I'm not losing out on my usual unstoppable giggles, sometimes when I wake up and walk into the kitchen someone's already made me laugh uncontrollably within 5 mins :D Surely that's incredibly healthy lol. So, I've had a pirate and circus party (circus was awesome fun) and of course the Block parties - which ALWAYS seem to end up in our flat.....good times...and we have been already fined for racing the wheely chairs down the road, HAHAHA that was brilliant-I recommend it, It costs less to split the fine between the group than to go out to Falmouth...so fair play yes?? :p
I've explored Famouth with my friends, cycled probably too far on one day..the hills here are killer, but we found beaches, shops, a market and also went into a pet shop with HUGE pythons...trying to dissuade a certain someone from getting one for the flat.
I've explored Famouth with my friends, cycled probably too far on one day..the hills here are killer, but we found beaches, shops, a market and also went into a pet shop with HUGE pythons...trying to dissuade a certain someone from getting one for the flat.
I've been surfing with some guys I met called Archie and Sam, and my flat mates - we went to a place called Praa sands which was about 30 mins away, it was a fun drive through Cornwall countryside, spotting the odd VW's and bopping around to oldschool music. When we go there we were preparing ourselves for a tough time as the waves were about 6 ft high...biggest I've EVER seen waves - and yer, we got thrown about a little bit lol We happened to go on the day that Cornwall hadn't seen waves like that for a LOOOONG time...
So, the week of no responsibility is history and I had my first lab session today, but we got up for the wrong one, so we swotted up in the library and I'm actually becoming more and more interested all the time - I can't imagine doing anything different. So we EVENTUALLY went to the later class, and did and experiment and were told about all the places we could travel to study....wow....I am spoilt for choice, so I've just been researching the amazing places to go! I've so far narrowed it down to Figi to study Marine conservation and dive, or Madagascar to study the conservation of lemurs!
Ive joined SO many clubs...I would list them but I'm sure you all know me well enough to guess the sort :)
Well, another party tonight, I'm getting plenty of guitar practice here cos we play guitar every day..which is fun :)
Catch ya later dudes xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment