It was a very very cool day indeed :D Got up at 6, thinking it was 7 because I didn't realize the clocks had gone back...so I had an hour to start my essay for zoology. THEN at 8:30 (the REAL 8:30) we met in the car park and jumped in the car heading for London on a 5 hour journey; we drove through lots of places on the way..it was interesting travelling across the country - we drove through Bristol, then Wiltshire, then Oxford...then London! AND we drove past Thorpe park and I got very excited indeed. We then arrived at Princes Club in London after a 4 1/2 hour journey. Princes Club is the best wakeboard cable park in Europe and I was stoked, it took me about an hour to master the dock starts..I'm used to getting up from the water, and I got quite frustrated..but when I finally got it it was amazing. The speed at which the cable flings you around the corners is intense..had a few PAINFUL wipeouts and long swims back to the banks, but eventually I was going round 5 times in a row and doing my usual switches and jumps etc....yaaaayyy.
AND the World Champion Wakeboarder was there!!
On the way back I had a looong converstion about physics and astrology with Archie in the car, and we stopped at Stone henge to check it out at night time..was pretty spooky but cool. The stars were the brightest I've ever seen them and I saw the milky way, and on the way back I saw 3 SHOOTING STARS and one of them looked like it had an orange firework tail...it was like magic how they suddenly appear and then dissapear in the sky. It was weird and reminded me how small earth is compared to the rest of the universe....it was just like a brief passing point, they didn't hang around. It was so awesome :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment