Hmm....Still can't find where to work abroad next summer....somewhere hot preferably :) Reeeaaallly don't know but should decide soon! I'm currently talking to my friend who's gone home to S.Africa and he's boasting about the sun and how amazing it is and I'm getting so jealous! I reckon I'm gonna have to live somewhere hot when I'm older..quite probably. Maybe in my own conservation/natural park somewhere..in Africa, or on an island (a hotter one than Jersey) lol Think Pirates of the Caribbean lol
My imagination is so far fetched...BUT not ENTIRELY impossible!
In fact..I was chatting away with Meg the other day and flicking through the Falmouth art college illustrators portfolio, and we were discussing how nothing is impossible, because, if you imagine something, and then draw it, it's there -on paper - it exists. That was very random and irrelevant to living somewhere hot, lol, but just reminded me!
:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment