Monday, 8 December 2008

Well hallo there!

Hallo!

I'm supposed to be revising genetics this afternoon, but I tried and did not get very far because I am just so tired; so I feel like writing a general blog :)

Im listening to Taylor Swift and that old country guitar of hers, it's so cool. Meg left yesterday! (My crazy accompanyment in that video) and I miss her already...a whole month without my 2nd family!! lol ..I'm going to miss Rich's constant dance music booming through the place and being my big brother from another mother that gives the best advice, John being FAAAANTAAASTIC all the time with his East London ways and how trouble manages to follow him everywhere, Esther is going to be missed for laughing and smiling all the time and causing me to have giggling fits at the most inappropriate moments, and Mickey for being a silly silly kid who makes me giggle all the time and how he always falls over with laughter.

No way..in five days I'm going to be living back in Jersey..on the farm, on a little island. Weird. My room here is going to miss me :( HOWEVER, I AM looking forward to seeing my friends and family and hearing everyone's stories. I can also spend more time outside..that'll be good.

Rich said the funniest thing today; I was talking English Lit and I said 'Is The Importance of Being Earnest a novel or a play? I can't remember' and Rich replied 'I think it's a film'.

Silly Silly times, this was at the same time as doing the CBBC quiz on the TV lol

I honestly think it'll be so refreshing to meet you all again though, I wonder if we will notice any changes in each other?? I think we will, we will be the same but with a few changes to our personalities too..Thats what life is about!!

Ooooo gaawd..I still have to do this genetics test at some point :s Just reminded myself...maybe I'll just go for it after dinner. Im gonna eat sausages mmm

The other day I was reading John Clare and trying to find a suitable poem to write in someone's christmas card, but none of them were quite right. It'll just have to be a normal card. Good old JC...Love it :)

BTW..I set my blog so anyone can comment ..I think :s

Ha ha...this is so weird, I just want to keep typing and talking. I watched Elf yesterday evening..BUDDY!!! It got me chuckling tee hee.

Ok, see you all very soon, bye bye!! xx

No comments: