Wednesday, 3 December 2008

I don't want a lot for christmas..there is just one thing I need, I dont care about the presents underneath the xmas tree...:)


Christmas is coming around, and the true reason of christmas is more alive this year than ever.


I've always loved Christmas, but this year the spirit is rising at uni at the right pace (unlike the shops beginning in September) and we all decorate the flat together. We're not all crazy about spending loads on presents as we're poor students; but the point is that we're having so much fun enjoying our company this time of year.

What I'm looking forward to this xmas is seeing all you Jersey Galz and family again in a couple of weeks and just rejoicing in the fact that I'm at the peak of my life and loving it. It's how Christmas should be; being thankful that I have great friends and family in Jersey , where I can proudly call home, and a great life at my second home called Uni Lol


So, It just seems to accentuate what's important in life and how much more significant just being with people you love is than materials at this time of year...and all year on that point.


My advent calender is becoming increasingly empty everyday and look forward to seeing you all and will miss my cornwall life over xmas too.


xxx




3 comments:

Helen McGuire - said...

Woo I cant wait to see you too Tor!! I'm feeling so Christmassy at the mo! I know, shock horror, right???!! When are you back? xxx

T said...

yer!! Shock horror indeed!!! lol

Im back next Sat!!! :( so sad - I love it here!! But i cant wait to se u all..ovo...and fred's party WOOOOP WOOP x

u? xx

Helen McGuire - said...

I'm back next saturday too!! Woop woop! I don't really wanna go but I'm so looking forward to seeing everyone again!!!

xxx