Wednesday, 17 December 2008

I'm no longer brain dead lol

Firstly, I have made some really good decisions recently in sight of potential consequences. So - pat on the back for me, good show. It makes things a HELL of a lot easier! :D

Secondly, just in case they need reminding ;) I have the Best Best friends in the world - CLAIRE AND ALEX!! I really want them to know that, and never forget it, aand also know that although I have other great friends, ur my best friends who I know I can ALWAYS rely on and I'll still and forvever be ur rock. Whatever happens! Can't wait for you 2 to come home on Saturday, I think it's been long enough for us all, don't you guys??


ACT reunion, mince pie scoffing, video making, magazine bitching, Harry Potter watching, fashion discussion, talking essential, laughing OBviosuly, staying out late, flirting with guys, getting funnyly drunk, wishing that Jane Austen's creations were real, quoting films now and then....bla bla bla...MILEY AND MANDY!! etc etc..


Thirdly, I do miss k3 really badly; don't get me wrong, I LOVE LOVE LOVE it here and being with my friends and besties, but k3 craziness has it's pull on me right now! I'm thinking a 2nd new year party in k block is a must . . . maybe it will beat our xmas one?? Who knows; all I know is that tonight, when I go out and dance my heart out once again you guys are going to have to excuse me if I start doing headstands (k3 drunken ritual) - Alcohol and blood to the head - SUCH HAPPY THOUGHTS!! Diizzzzzyyyyy diiizzzyyyy! lol

OK, now, on a more serious note, I look forward to tonight, but keep thinking Clairey and Ali are gonna be there... :( I wish they were, but it'll be fun anyway! I have a dance to teach u ALL and anyone else on the island who wants to know it. It is becoming WORLDWIDE -Thanks to Mickey Duncan and Kyle Winney lol
Now - if you'l excuse me I'm going to make muffins with ma lil' sis ;D x

No comments: