Sunday, 16 November 2008

Full Circle

Tried to run, but I keep on comin back full circle..and I can't jump the track, can't let you go.
Tied to one, so I keep on comin back full circle coz I know you'll come around, you'll come around.

I'll keep on running till we meet in the middle, I'll put pride aside and I'll give just a little.
There's miles to go, but we both know that we'll make it...

MIIILEY CYYYRUS ROCCKKKSSS

I have blisters on my fingers from playin guitar too long tonight!

...YOU'DE HAVE THE INSIDE SCOOP ON WHAT TO SAY, WHAT TO DO..THAT WAY YOU COULD NEVER LOOOSE...
DONTCHA' WISH THAT YOU COULD BE A FLY ON THE WALL...A CREEPY LITTLE SNEAKY LITTLE FLY ON THE WALL.
...YOU'RE ALWAYS SECOND GUESS WONDERIN...

LA LA LA

Goooood night, and thank you Penryn!!!

'Full Circle' and 'Fly on the wall' and 'Picture to burn'...couldn't be more spot on :p xx

No comments: