Tuesday, 18 November 2008

Hmmmm...sorry to do this

I'm having one of those days... the first since I've been here :(

Had great time hangin' with the guys last night and just plain silliness till the early hours of the morning...so now I'm really tired.
I went to my 9am Zoology, then came back and watched The Holiday...I was very tired. That made me feel bored and lonely because the boys and Meg were at lectures and Esther's gone so I had no one to make me smile or laugh.

Then I went into Penryn and the doc told me I had to have my BP taken..and I almost fainted just by the sight of it so I have to come back another day so they can be prepared for me to pass out... what fun..I'll look forward to that, not only that but I may have to have a Blood test too. So, all this news left me feeling quite faint and panicky and I walked back up to uni with stars dancing infront of me the whole way.

Then I bumped into a friend who chatted to me and I was only half there so was a bit grouchy...not ideal at the time. I have no idea what to wear anymore...I've worn all my outfits and I'm having a fashion block...but that's because I feel tired and like poop.

Then I went to my last lecture, and was informed by McGowen that there are only 2 more Zoology lectures left!! :( Which is a REAL downer because, although the other lectures are intersting, Zoology is the one I look forward to going to and seems most relevant. After that It'll be no more learning about animals...just biology and ecology... :( I'll have to teach myself I guess!

Ummmm...yer, sorry to moan, but I feel a bit small right now because Esther's not here who makes me laugh and smile, and apparently EVERYONE was out last night EXCEPT my flat...GREAT. (But our night was good - it just makes our flat look really crap on the larger social scene this week)....and I perhaps drew a tad TOO much attention to myself on Saturday night... :s

Yer...Im sorry, I don't usually moan but I still have stars dancing in front of me and have thoughts ALL over the place personally AND having to deal with lots of work.

I'm glad that's out of the system! Love you all and wish I could talk to you properly...Cyber talk just ain't the same xxx

1 comment:

Helen McGuire - said...

awww chin up Tor!! And don't apologise for moaning! We all do it (and some of us just enjoy moaning!!!) Hope everything works out ok and can't wait to see you at Xmas! xxxxx