The moment I knew would come around some time......just makes things half more confusing and half more clear....
I guess I'm about 5 times worse myself
Last night was a VERY fun night, Wakeboard social....dressed up as a Cowgirl for 'Wild West'...I love dressing up. Ended up staying in the flat too long once again trying to help my friend get through problems and caring too much about them which in the end got me a little too oppinionated - but not in a bad way. I just love my flat mates so much....you don't notice unt
il you can't actually help them and you REALLY need to. My advice has always been taken, so when I couldn't get my view across I got so frustrated....I know that he'll make the right decision in the end however. Thank god I live with such good friends :)
Then I went out to the social, found Coops and Dan and disgracefully us three are STILL the only REALLY dedicated wakeboarders...the newbies never really turned up :S Well, it was their loss because we went out and had an awesome time because EVERYONE respects the wakeboarders ;D It was awesome - we're getting hoodies soon, not to mention doing the nationals next year!! waaaaaaaaaaaa I love wakeboarding so much...lol
Then I returned after a night of fun and surprises and stupidly decided to do handstands in the kitchen and fell on the fridge and banged my head and side...so yer, that hurts a wee bit!!
No comments:
Post a Comment