Friday, 14 November 2008

Pleasant surprises...

When life isn't perfect, it always has little pots of gold hiding in the most unlikely places.

I had a funny day yesterday, I worked in the morning, and knowing that I was mentally and physically exhausted from surfing and life I decided to stay in bed watching Bridget Jones all afternoon..it was nice, me time.
It made me think a lot...just sitting and chilling....so I just gave it some time and didnt move an inch and what I predicted came around: I got a phone call. Just a simple phone call, but thats all I needed. Then I multitasked doing my washing and cooking, and chatting and watching a film..all in different rooms.
Johnny had his friend Garrett over from London...he was really cool, I thought he was gonna be a proper chav but he was a really genuine cool guy, so we had a good time.

Then, I went to dancing and I wasn't my ussual self so I just came back and chilled in my room, thinking again...and then I heard a knocking on my door. Not the usual knock on my door, I opened it wondering who it could be and it was Rich just coming to say hi...he was bored so needed some company, so we chatted for a bit and then ended up sitting in the hallway just outside my room talking about EVERYTHING on our minds for HOURS on end. It was so relieving to talk about everything and know that I was helping him too :)

So, life might still be confusing, but I know who I can talk to any time.

2 comments:

Moustache Fever said...

You know what's funny? When I wanted some me time, I watched Briget Jones all afternoon lol! thats awesome that you talked about everything and anything, I hope you feel better now buttons! And I certainly wont be losing button fever EVER!! you better not too :P I watched our video for the first time in ages after your blog about it, and it was just the funniest fun thing ever!! miss you buttons xxx

T said...

I know!! ha ha Its soooooooo funny, THAT plus Bridget Jones really gave me a happy tingly feeling lol xx