Tuesday, 11 November 2008

HA HA HA HA


'Um...why does one of the buttons say Cooker and the other says Crabtree?'

'Well....Crabtree is the posh name for a kettle!' LOL!!!!!!! hahahahah Oh dear I'm in hysterics...


'Oh my god! U got cake mixture all over the crabree!!!!'


'Shes a geek for saying Yay Its on Video......YAY ITS ON VIDEO (in nasally accent) ' haha


'Do I whisk this is or do I stir it in??'

'Um....It actually says blend' LOL


'Why does it say Morning Fresh? It means you can't use it in the evening...'
'Well.....you can'
'My mum bought me an electric mixer for university so I can make cakes'
'Really ....whats wrong with your arm?' said very seriously :s


ha ha ha


awww dude, thank you so much and thank you aunty Judy for both cheering me up and reminding me of myself greatly!!!


Can't wait to see buttonz again!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

Moustache Fever said...

HAHAHAHA!! I just totally watched that video and it's freakin hilarious!!!! :D
cant wait to talk to you too buttonnsssss!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx