Hi, hey, bonjour, ca va????
I have just been to dancing again and I wasn't that good this week...a bit lazy...which really sucks! But we have a good little group going :D We've done dances to 'When I grow up' - Pussycat dolls, 'In the ayer' - Flowrider, 'Thats not my name' - The Ting Tings, 'Womanizer' - Britney Spears and '3 oh! 3' - Starstrukk.....Theyre all pretty awesome to dance to! But next week, everyone wants to do a dance to 'The milkshake song'...and I REALLY can't stand it..but oh well, maybe I'll like it after we dance to it.
Sooo.....yer, today we had to observe preserved specimens in jars like stingrays, hagfish....sharks...that weird fish from finding nemo with the light (angler fish??) and lots of other stuffed animals (like the rare echidna and a platypus) and lots of skeletons in detail....it was really interesting!
And...I also went bowling last night with the biology group and that was quite fun...Girls v. Boys - we almost trashed them..but not quite :s
I went smurfing yesterday at Godreavy beach near St.Ives and I have NEVER surfed so many hours non-stop in one day in my whoooole life...it was pretty awesome, and I caught looads and made loadsa new friends. Then, we had a VERY VERY welcomed hot chocolate that was HUGE!
On Saturday I'm going to see Wiley!! :D ('Wearin my rolex.....') so that will be fun indeeedy. Me and Rich will get out our amazing dance moves.
Finally, but MOST importantly, CLAIRE'S COMING DOWN IN 7 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMGG!!! Its gonna be crazy stuff!!!!!
Catch ya later alligator ;D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOL!! you went SMURFING!! you find lots of little blue people round your feet then tor :P xx god I love you! xx
Post a Comment