Nothing in particular

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (62)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ▼  January (16)
      • WWWAAAA HOOOOOO!!!!!!!I FINISHED MY EXAMS!!I FEEL ...
      • Ha ha, I never thought it would ACTUALLY go ahead ...
      • I am, at this very moment, incredibly happy - I am...
      • Blog Blog Bloggedy Blog.HI!I just had my Zoology e...
      • Oh sweet sweet sunshine
      • Goodness me, my social calendar is filling up fast...
      • Why Hallo There!!
      • This does make me giggle - It was oddly amusing
      • I deserved it :)
      • No title
      • AAAAARRRGH :p
      • My return to univeristy
      • Reasons for those songs..
      • Clarkson, I share my sympathies with you.
      • 5 songs :)
      • You should learn to live, and apprecite, the moment x
  • ►  2008 (53)
    • ►  December (15)
    • ►  November (20)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (6)

About Me

My photo
T
View my complete profile

Tuesday, 20 January 2009


Goodness me, my social calendar is filling up fast and it is awefully exhilerating as I have also ticked my PHAT project right off my 'To Do' list - fantastic, more time to fill this little head with knowledge for those THOSE ...exams (shiver). However, Ladies and gentlemen, prepare for the unleashing of the Tormonster and her social enlightenments after the bores are done and over with!!


Wouldn't you say?




Posted by T at 16:07

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)