Friday, 16 January 2009

I deserved it :)

After working hard allll day - including getting up at seven, making an omelette (mmmmm..I've learnt to love it) and then doing my genetics questions in bed while it was still dark and sleepy outside and then dragging myself to the library, and then revising and working on stats for the whole afternoon nonstop :s Then my brain was full and leaking out of my ears, so after the consideration of not going out and catching up on some sleep - I decided I deserved to go and party again, haha, so to becky's birthday it was, and then out to Falmouth with my beautiful K block family. I bumped into Michael, Ava and Lily from Jersey while I was there - it was so weird and exciting, lol, and then we had cocktails in Q bar which tasted like summer...yummmy :D and then went to spoons and Club I. In Club I, Ruby, Esther, Llama and me were totally owning the stage and showing off tot the whole of Falmouth - it was incredibly fun haha.

yaaaaay

(And me and esther pretended to be tramps selling umbrellas on the street and we sold one broken umbrella for 2p)

No comments: