I'm not sure how often some of you read this blog, but this is a response to something that just dawned on me.
If I could write lyrics..I would, 'cause I have the ingredients, but I dont have my guitar for inspiration, so this is what a blog's for!!
We all go away and have our new friends, but when we come back to Jersey I say that we should all make the hugest effort to spend time together, because trust me, I know that when we all go back I will have people on the end of the phone saying 'I miss you...'. But, if you do then why don't you make more of an effort back home..
Let's be honest; we can all agree that we've made great friends at uni but they're there, and here's here so just please enjoy seeing us for the short time you have here, because believe it or not, I miss you too.
xxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment