Friday, 23 January 2009

Oh sweet sweet sunshine


Oh sweet sweet sunshine, how you make me smile, I did not expect myself to even be in the slightlest conscious state of mind at this point of time due to the fact that I went to bed at 7AM this morning and woke up at 11:30AM. However, the sun has been shining, I've had a lazy morning laughing and chatting with my lovely people and then we sat out side (well, I lay down on the road and watched the clouds go by) and breathed in the fresh air :) Tee hee.


Something very funny - when I say I'm in a conscious state of mind I'm clearly not, because twice this morning I have subtituted the word I was meant to say with 'Comfy' for no apparent reason!! Ha Ha, firstly we were talking about Jersey cows, and Esther says arn't they really fluffy? And I ramble on a bit and come to the sensible conclusion that 'Well, Jersey cows are very comfy' HAHA and then realised what I said and had a fit of laughter. Secondly, when we were lying outside, I was about to go and buy some bottled water and I said ' Ok guys I'm off to the shop to buy some water' and Jo says Why not tap water? and I go...yep...you guessed it 'Yer but bottled water is really comfy' FOR THE 2ND TIME TODAY!!!!


HA HA HA HA Now my friends think I'm crazy because I'm sitting in my room with my door open laughing hysterically to myself at the same time as typing.


:p TICKELY PICKELY


Oh!! and last night there was a band at Qbar and they dedicated 3 songs to me, one was called 'Tori's chickens' HA HA HA

No comments: