I am, at this very moment, incredibly happy - I am doing OK with revision, surrounded by great people who also have to do revision so we are all just getting on with it, we're all so excited about celebrating after exams and my revision time gives me the rare opportunity to sit down and appreciate some of my favorite classical music.
In my favorite music list, did I ever mention Nella Fantasia sung by Katherine Jenkins? That one is definately up there, though, after a night out I was in the kitchen with Mickey and we had my ipod on random on the speakers and that song came on. I exclamed how much I love this song, and then moved it on and Mickey - trying to be nice and sound interested in my classical music - told me to put it back on to listen to it, but I said no because it deserves to be listened to properly :)
Welll - that was completely off track!! I can't believe our flat mate John is leaving tomorrow!! :( Just found his course too hard...mining...I wish he wasn't leaving, but Meg has made a little book with photos of us that we've all written in :)
Now, I'm revising fungi....SO SO interesting....NOOOOOOOOT!!! lol
DUDE! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE WEEEEKKKEEEENNDDD!! IT WILL BE IMMENSE!!! AND I AM GOING TO GET ABSOLUTELY GAZEEBOED AND POSITIVELY CAR-PARKED ;D
Catch ya later!! xxx
OK, during writing this blog I have decided to move on from classical and enjoy some Mark Ronson instead me thinks :p
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oooh that reminds me! what did you think of the song I sent you the other day :P xxxxx
oh, and if you want any film music, I've got quite a vast collection that I can sent to you when ever :) xx
have you been watching michael mcintyre? lol!
good luck with the exams!
x
Post a Comment