Tuesday, 13 January 2009

My return to univeristy

I came back on Saturday and have had some typical K3 moments, which I love, such as the daily handstands in the hallway - this time I ended up being hung in mid air by my feet, lol my friends trying to make me walk on the ceiling, it was so much fun!!!! lol I was like AGAIN!!! haha

The getting ready to go out with music blasting in every room, and of course the dancing our hearts out in Remedies which ISN'T shut!! yay!

Travelled down with a friend, was good fun, non stop chat..had hardly any voice left when I got here :)

I love my room here - its so full of colour and music and my desk...and having friends here ALL the time is amazing again..I love it.

Also - just thought I'd put up this video of me and Fred just before christmas ended - it's such a happy video!! tee hee - that was a great week we had :D


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi tori lol gd times u guys make me laugh xxxx